martes, 5 de agosto de 2008

First results II

The strategy is simple:

This blog will draw the value added of Aliens Blogroll Co., but will only outgoing links to those involved in the blogroll and those linking directly with SuperB$log. This will ensure an Output Link Value as high as possible, to make it more attractive and profitable.

My problem at the moment is that I do not have time to make the links manual, which is why I am using the full blogroll. Gradually debugging.

In the meantime, today three links blogs Richie Rich (one matched) and two of Sage, the two matched.

Those interested should know that:
Any request will be attended to the extent of my time available, made or not made the link to this blog. Only a few days I will wait to make the link to this blog, if not fall, I will have to withdraw. Of course, this has to be reciprocal and so I understand.

1 comentario:

AurtherX dijo...

Many thanks for making this blog, your hard work is paying off for the rest of us. Kudos and cheers to you!